We are God’s hands and feet, here to serve others and show them His love. The tangible experiences that Habitat provides allow you to engage those around you, live your faith and offer a unique opportunity to love your neighbor. You’ll also have the opportunity to work alongside future Habitat homeowners.
No experience is necessary to volunteer, and all faith groups are welcome.
Volunteering together provides a way for your faith group to have fun together while pursuing a common goal. You will be strengthening your community and empowering Habitat homeowners to build a better future for themselves. Your service will also deepen your ties to the neighborhoods around you and provide stability for the city you all share.
Whether your church or faith group travels 10 or 10,000 miles, we are certain that a difference will be made both in the lives of those you help as well as yourself.
Would you like to become one of our faith partners?
- Collaborate with other faith communities and plan a faith build.
- Involve your youth now to build a commitment to volunteering at an early age.
- Prepare on-site meals for Habitat volunteer crews.
- Serve on HFHWC faith committee.
- Advocate for safe, affordable housing accessible for all. More than one in four people worldwide live in substandard housing conditions, including families in your area, and you can lend your voice to this critical issue.
- Collect Habitat for Humanity offerings at your church or faith gatherings.
- Provide in-kind goods and services.
- Pray for the lives and communities of those touched by Habitat, which often includes vulnerable populations such as children, the elderly, disabled and socially marginalized. We believe very strongly in the power of prayer, and know that our work could not continue without it.